Thursday, November 1, 2007

various commissions from UO players

If any pixies, faeries or orcs want to friend me on Facebook, click HERE. I'd love to hear from you!

Frodo Frodo the Scribe

Joker, owner of the shop "Handful of Stars" in Malas, little ways down the road south of the great bridge.

Blitz and his llama.

"Virturi" Warriors Yumiko, Crystal, and wolf Jess get ready to defend the Shrine of Compassion from evil enchantress Aribeth.

Lord Ulysses Shop when it was near the City of Britain. That's Lord Ulysses at the forge, Salix playing the harp, Mythradin the mage and ZurGoth the orc browsing the shop.

A tree in Templewood, in the northern forests.

"Good vs Evil" for ERPA (European Role Players Assosiation)

Magestic and Criminal

Peace Uus Sanct and her pets

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

November 10, 2008 at 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!!! all me ole fiends...and sooo welly painted... mes lille one could cry! very welly done.
Sun
(a pixie)

November 21, 2009 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger Silvia Hoefnagels . Salix Tree said...

Sun!! Hey! It's been ages, so nice to hear from you. Get in touch, my email is on my profile.
No way for me to find you though, you've no blog. I hope you read this soon.

November 21, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home